About The Role
Based on ENABLE Group's three pillars - ENABLE Scotland, ENABLE Works and ENABLE All - we are one of the most impactful organisations in delivering social care support, employability and skills services, and advocacy on behalf of people with additional support needs and their families in communities across Scotland. ENABLE Group is at the forefront of innovation in the provision of our services, as we work to achieve a more equal society on behalf of all those we support.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Coordinator to join our ICT team. The Service Desk Coordinator will be responsible for deploying mobile phones to staff, supporting our mobile devices and managing the hardware deployment and returns including updating asset management.
The Service Desk Coordinator will also provide support in respect of hardware, software, when required to support the ICT team. They will also manage the existing knowledge documentation ensuring they are working efficiently and effectively. About YouKey Experience
Abilities, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of Mobile deployment
- Android Support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Excel and Word
- Experience of supporting and configuring a Windows 10 desktop infrastructure
- Experience of Microsoft Azure, Intune, Active Directory and Windows 10 Desktop
- Knowledge of troubleshooting support issues.
- Experience working in a help desk environment
- Demonstrates a user centric approach and delivery of services to end users.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Methodical in approach to resolving end user's issues and troubleshooting.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient manner - enjoys a challenge.
- Takes ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements.
- Takes full accountability for actions taken and decisions made.
- Puts users first and can manage competing priorities.
- Ability to classify and prioritise problems, document their causes and implement remedies.
What's also great about the ENABLE Group is that we're passionate about developing all our staff and provide an extensive training programme, combined with a commitment to create career development opportunities.
The ENABLE Group is an equal opportunities employer and our recruitment, selection and assessment process is based entirely on values, skills and competencies required of the specific roles.