A Service Coordinator is required in North Lanarkshire to join a growing team within Aspire West Services.
We are an organisation that that it keeps its promise: to do everything possible in putting the interests of the individuals with whom we work first; an organisation that can be trusted to continually deliver flexible and effective support that makes a positive difference.
The Service Coordinator will promote, develop & manage staff and services in designated local areas within the Aspire West service and will ensure that services truly reflect individual's needs, are outcomes focused and treat each person, their families and other carers with respect and dignity at all times.The Service Coordinator will be responsible for:
Experience in a in a similar role is essential.
- Promoting, developing & managing staff and services in designated local areas within the Aspire West Region; and
- Ensuring that services truly reflect individual's needs, are outcomes focused and treat each person, their families and other carers with respect and dignity at all times.
- The post holder will undertake a wide variety of tasks including:
- Liaising with referral agents; promoting new referrals and processing referrals;
- Assessing individuals' needs and aspirations/desired outcomes;
- Planning, co-ordinating and ensuring the consistent delivery of high quality support & care;
- Flexibly responding to individual needs and aspirations and assisting individuals to have the maximum opportunities to be in control of directing their care provided in order to live as fully, inclusively and independently as possible as valued citizens in the community, in accordance with their wishes; and
- Providing the leadership and a positive management approach that ensure that both staff for whom s/he is responsible & the services develop in a highly flexible, pro-active and responsive manner.
A full UK driving licence with access to a car is essential, as travel throughout the designated geographical remit is an expectation of the post.
This post will be registered with the SSSC and the post holder should have an appropriate health and social care qualification at level 3 or equivalent professional qualification is essential
SVQ Level 4 and appropriate management qualification or a willingness to work towards for registration purposes is desirableEmployee benefits include:
- Excellent Learning and Development opportunities and strong Support & Leadership;
- Employee Discount Schemes and Referral Recruitment Bonus;
- Contributory Pension Scheme and 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance benefit;
- Employee Health Assured assistance programme;
- Eligible in work travel payments and;
- As an Employee Owned organisation eligible employees are owners of Aspire via the Trust.
If you have the required skills, knowledge and experience apply now.
PVG checks will be required for the successful applicant, as are two references; one being from the most recent employer.