£30,000-£35,000 p.a. depending on experienceCompany Pension Scheme:
4% company 5% employee (opt out available)Health & Wellbeing Plan:
including 24/7 GP availability and retailer staff discountsWeekly working hours:
37.5 (between 07.30-18.00 to suit business needs)Holidays:
25 days per annum plus statutory Bank HolidaysLocation:
Glasgow City CentreWho Are We
We are Hubwise Securities Ltd. A ground-breaking, innovative and regulated technology business developed by a group of highly experienced financial services professionals in 2011. Collectively, we saw a gap in the market for a truly game changing platform.
To address this need, we created the Hubwise Investment Platform; a multi-wrapper, multi-currency transaction processing engine, which can rapidly be adopted by regulated investment firms to enable growth and differentiation.
We currently have over 40 partner firms and are proud to look after more than £3.5bn of assets which we safeguard and administer for their investors.Our Values
We want to ensure that our partner firms feel engaged and in control of using our platform and that they can provide an exceptional, quick and reliable service to their investors. The Web Developer Role
• The design and development of a series of new responsive data visualisation web
• New feature enhancements to the Financial Portals;
• Development of RESTful APIs that can drive third party investment platforms;
• Production of high quality, standard-compliant code;
• Advising and collaborating with design and customer-facing team members on
prototype options and features;
• Collaborating with developers to ensure that changes are coordinated and
knowledge is shared to permit more effective platform support;
• Complying with the use of development standards using, for example, JIRA for the
change management process together with release management procedures;
• The management of deadlines through collaboration with technical and business
• Escalating to management platform events that need further focus or resolution. Requirements for the role
In addition, the following would be highly desirable
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3
- A genuine passion for technology and problem solving
- Good communication skills and the ability to deliver in accordance with deadlines
- Experience in the writing of Financial Applications
- Experience in API integration with RESTful API and or Ajax
- Experience in the use of Test Driven Development
- Experience in the use of Typescript
To meet the required knowledge it would be expected that the right candidate would have a minimum of 3 years web development experience.
If you feel this role looks right for you and you feel you can contribute significantly to our growth plans and want to join our team, it's time to get your application started. Please apply with an up-to-date CV and a Covering Letter, stating why you feel you are suitable for the role and also detailing your current salary.
Deadline for applications: (close of business) Monday 20 September 2021.Note Please:
This role is for direct applications only and our HR Department will not be responding to any Recruitment Agencies that contact us.