Senior Data Migration Consultant
Salary: £80k-£85k neg + benefits package
Location: UK wide candidates can pick either London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
Candidates must be willing to undergo BPSS, SC Clearance
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Data Migration Consultant. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
You wil be working in a team specialising in Data Governance, Data Quality, Data & Cloud Migration, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing. This role is a unique chance to work alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to develop and grow - taking on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
You will be helping clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like Informatica, Talend, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and Google, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Consulting, leading, and performance of analysis and design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
* Contributing to the delivery of Data Migration, Cloud Migration, Data Warehousing, Data Integration and Master Data Management projects
* Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
* Identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools
* Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
* Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
We are interested in seeing candidates with a good mix of the following:
* Hands-on experience with at least 3 of the following: Data Migrating, Cloud Migration, Data Management, Data Architecture, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance
* Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, IBM, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle and Cloud Migrations (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
* Demonstrable experience on a number of data migration projects. This needs to include significant experience on stakeholder management, data migration planning and scoping, data migration strategy formulation, data architecture design, ETL design, data quality management and information governance
* Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects, ideally in a key role
* Leading and mentoring both onsite and offshore teams in delivering the Technical solutions.
Please apply for more details.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94450529