Data Engineer London to £70k
Data Engineer (SQL Python ETL Cloud) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a tech savvy Data Engineer?
You could be progressing your career at a fast growing FinTech banking solutions provider.
As a Data Engineer you'll be working on challenging systems and collaborating to solve problems whilst continually learning on a modern tech stack with vast amounts of data (they add 300 million rows of new data per week).
You will collaborate with Data Scientists to create ETL data pipelines and facilitate the creation of new data driven products and features, taking static datasets as well as live data streams and build pipelines to ensure fast, secure access to them where and when needed in products, models and by internal teams. You'll be using Python to code and building pipelines within a Cloud (GCP) environment.
The company is currently able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work full-time from home for the foreseeable with plans to return to the office in East London in the coming months, with continued flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- You're a Data Engineer with strong SQL skills, ideally PostgreSQL and MySQL
- You're comfortable working with large scale, real-time data
- You have strong Python programming skills
- You're familiar with Cloud based services - they're using GCP but AWS is also fine
- Ideally you will have experience with OLTP or OLAP
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
As a Data Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4456 to find out more about this Data Engineer (SQL Python ETL Cloud) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94442990