IT Project Manager / Leeds & Remote
Corecom Consulting is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join one of our Leeds Clients who are a Software House specialising in bespoke software systems for their varied client-base.Essential Skills:
- Project Management experience within a Software Delivery environment
- Outstanding communication skills and Stakeholder Engagement experience
- Experience of an Agile working environment
- Exposure to Business Analysis tasks
- Project Management Qualifications (APMP, Scrum Master etc.)
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects across different industries
- Liaising between Development Team and Internal / External Stakeholders
- Establishing agile processes and maintaining throughout project
This role will be ideal for someone who thrives in a varied and complex environment. This team is looking for a Project Manager who will work within a team of Developers and Testers on multiple projects across different industries, who will also contribute to their collaborative and transparent working style.
If you are looking at joining an organisation where you can make a real difference and have autonomy and ownership within projects, then this is the opportunity for you!
Please apply today if you are interested in hearing further information on this role. "At Corecom, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our candidates. Internally, we thrive from our differences and want our employees to be proud to be themselves and proud to be Corecom. Externally, we utilise those differences to help our clients and candidates strive for a more diverse and inclusive world."
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94447552