- Permanent opportunity as a Cloud Architect for one of the most leading organisations within the technology sector
-Extensive range of exciting projects for renowned clients and firms
- Competitive remuneration and excellent benefits plus an outstanding career progression, training and development opportunities
A highly recognisable organisation with a big focus in cloud, data, strategy and transformation, is seeking ambitious, career-minded and technology-driven individuals to join their Technology squad. At the forefront of their activities, with the use of the most cutting-edge technologies, a well-known portfolio of clients and a worldwide presence with more than 700 employees, this company has recently been named as one of the Best Small & Medium Places to Work by Forbes, to name a few.
This opportunity sits within their technology function, formed by a team of very talented architects that strive to be the best at what they do and get the best version of themselves at work every day.
You will be responsible for delivering accurate and cost-effective solutions that meet the needs of the big picture; designing and implementing the cloud structure; understanding the organisation's requirements, challenges and needs to complete the organisational puzzle, without leaving any spare pieces behind; estimating cloud infrastructures costs and meeting budgets; communicating effectively with team members and stakeholders by way of listening, understanding and applying your problem-solving to all the technical problems you will be presented; among many others. This opportunity would ideally suit those with a strong background working for a well-respected organisation, with experience and working with cloud technologies and deep previous exposure in a client-facing role.
- A strong technical background, with expertise using one or several of the main cloud vendors available (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tooling, such as Jenkins/Ansible
- Demonstrable experience with container-orchestration technologies, such as Terraform/CloudFormation
- Proven Architecture and delivery experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to stakeholders
- Be ready to join a company with high standards, a strong work ethic and with a strong sense of community
If this opportunity sounds like you could be the perfect individual for this, or you know someone that could click apply or get in touch with me, and we can arrange a confidential call to share further details about the organisation and the role in question.
Role: Cloud Solution Architect
Locations: London, Manchester, Leeds
Salary: Up to £90,000 + strong package
Contact: Eduardo Fernandez Alonso
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94459965