This opportunity is for an Full Stack Developer to work on a high profile greenfield project for one of the most innovative B2B fintech companies in the personal and business foreign exchange industry that is used by over 10,000 customers globally!Are you a passionate Full Stack Developer? Would you love a position that gives you......
.....then this role is for you!Background and Day to Day duties:
- Flexible approach to remote working
- 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off!
- Tons of opportunities for progression and development
- Company laptop & tech equipment of your choice
- Great location next to the Thames (Cannon Street/Bank)
- Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool
- A flexible workplace - we like to say yes!
This is an opportunity is for a Full Stack Developer to work on a high profile greenfield project for one of the most innovative fintech companies in the personal and business foreign exchange industry. Joining a 50 person technology team across the London and Chester offices you will help build an exciting greenfield product for expense management and FX used by over 10,000 customers globally! The environment offers the best of both worlds - a high energy startup culture with a test and learn mentality, but with the stability and opportunity for growth that comes from being a highly profitable company with a turnover of more than £2 billion! To apply for the Full Stack Developer role you will need experience in:
It would be extra awesome if you have experience working within:If you are a Full Stack Developer and this sounds interesting to you then please apply here and one of our consultants will be in touch if your CV is suitable!Full Stack Developer - React.js - Node.js - AWS - Fintech
- At least 3 years commercial experience using React.js
- Connecting the front end UI code to Node API's
- Good knowledge of AWS
- CI tools, e.g. CircleCI
- Agile practices
- Software engineering practices like BDD, TDD, Pair Programming etc
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94448676