Senior Platform EngineerBirmingham (Remote/Hybrid Working)Permanent
Are you working in the Cloud/Platform/DevOps space and looking for your next career move?
Well look no further as the UK's #1
ranked Digital Solutions Provider for Design & Build are currently seeking an experienced Senior Platform Engineer to join the company's award winning Digital Services Capability as it looks to grow its dedicated Platform Practice. Your role will be to lead across the design & delivery of CI/CD pipelines, focusing on automation with DevOps whilst providing hands on and technical leadership across the wider Platform team, shaping the design of significant components across Public Cloud Platforms; AWS/Azure to build & deploy bespoke software solutions for clients.
As an AWS & Microsoft Gold Partner OTY 2021, you can expect to partner on commercial engagements with the likes of Netflix, Booking.Com & Diageo or lead across revolutionary digital transformation projects for the UK Government. Their current portfolio of success stories include digitising the HM Passport Service, DVSA Driving Test, HMCTS Digital Divorce Service ,Cabinet Office Register to Vote Service & the NHS App to name but a few.*This role cannot provide sponsorship for any candidate at this time, please consider this when applying!*Essential Senior Platform Engineer Experience:
Senior Platform Engineer Benefits Include:
- Excel leading/collaborating within a multidisciplinary team (Agile/Scrum)
- Public cloud platform experience (AWS or Azure)
- Use of multiple configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and automation tools.
- Automation Tools (Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, Groovy)
- Hands on experience building/deploying CI/CD Pipelines
- Terraform, Powershell and/or Ansible experience
- Experience of containerization - Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience of cloud-native SaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of coaching/mentoring individuals or a group of people
- Experience hosting client sessions/meetings
- Negotiable Salary of up to £80,000
- Company Share Plan
- 35 Days Holiday (This includes Public Holidays + Buy and Sell Up to 10 Days)
- Excellent Training & Development; Certifications (Regular Salary Reviews: Every 6 Months)
- 5% Matched Pension + Group Personal Pension Plan
- Flexible working model post Covid (Must be flexible to travel up to 2 days per week post covid!)
- Travel Expenses Covered; Post Covid Travel
- Life Insurance (3x your salary)
This Times Top 100 Company offers accelerated career progression; promoting 25% of its entire team in 2020, through provided each employee with two salary reviews annually in addition to optimising and validating your technical expertise through paid training/certifications.Interview Process:
- One Stage 90 Minute Interview (MS Teams Video Call)
If you are interested in finding out some more details regarding the role/company then please apply below or contact me directly for a quick chat.Senior Platform Engineer
------------------------Senior Platform Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94443558