Data StrategistThe Company
You will be working for a leading digital consultancy (Financial Times Top 100 Company) that specialise in Digital Strategy.Your Role
As a Data Strategist, you will work in a client facing capacity, developing data strategy that will generate effective business outcomes for major clients.As a Data Strategist you will require:
- Client facing consulting experience in a recognised consulting business or within a consulting function in the industry.
- The ability to assess and create an operating model for data, including organisational structure, the skillsets of employees and the culture of the organisation.
- Expertise in the data journey such as data strategy, data governance, risk and ethics, architecture, modelling, technology including data on cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP), data science, AI/machine learning, hyper-automation, including common use cases for these emerging technologies, analytics, visualisation, and business intelligence tools.
- Ability to interact with business functions as well as IT, to identify use cases, and understand the associated business value data the changes bring.
- Proven track record in delivering data, analytics and ML strategies and related projects, from pilot through to enterprise scaled programmes
London / RemoteType:
Up to £95,000 + Bonus + Private MedicalContact:
020 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94458376