Senior Full-Stack Developer (Remote).
Langham Recruitment are partnered alongside an innovative creative Norwich based technology organisation, operating on a global scale working with a diverse range of clients who are looking to double their work force within an exciting period of growth. Looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer (Node.JS, React, Vue.JS, AWS) to join their R&D department working to maintain products over their lifecycle and utilise your knowledge of software development to help build next generation web applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full-Stack Developer specialising in Node.JS, React, Vue.JS, AWS to join our partner, working in both the front and backend of development to provide engaging platforms for their customers. Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for providing robust, scalable infrastructure platforms that are fundamental in enabling our customer's needs.
- Work in a proactive, problem solving environment using Node.JS, React, Vue.JS, AWS to develop coding.
- Write high scalable backend services in order to serve many customers
- Work in an agile development methodology.
- 4+ years of professional experience in backend and frontend development.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with React / Vue.js.
- Familiar with cloud-based deployment (AWS or other platforms).
- Not afraid of multi-tasking between many programming languages, each suitable for different tasks.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team Player, great communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
- Salary within the range of £45,000- £ 65,000 dependent on experience.
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday, Company pension scheme, Maternity / Paternity
- Life insurance, Critical illness cover, Private health.
- Free parking
This Senior Full-Stack Developer role is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94454584