Engineering Project Delivery Manager - Permanent - Remote role - up to £65K base + benefits package
One of the globe's leading consultancies is currently seeking an experienced Project Delivery Manager with a strong background in the engineering field to oversee and drive the successful delivery of a diverse portfolio of technical projects of varying size and scale for an number of aerospace, manufacturing and defence clients.
The successful Project Delivery Manager will have a strong grasp of project risk and governance, be able to carry out accurate internal reporting and forecasting on project performance as well as budgetary aspects. The Project Delivery Manager will work closely with and oversee their internal Project Managers and report into the Head of Delivery. You will also be involved in bid/pre-sales activities and must be able to determine project viable and suitability to the portfolio.Key skills and experience required for the role;
- A strong track record in a project management, delivery focused roles
- Must have previous experience working in the aerospace/defence/manufacturing/engineering sectors
- Be able to monitor project delivery and drive effective outcomes against strategic requirements
- Excellent skills in project risk and governance
- Experienced in managing projects budgets and financial performance
- Experience is supporting bids/pre-sales activities
- Excellent communicator and leadership skills
If you are a Project Delivery Manager withe the skills and experience required for the role as detailed above, please get in touch asap with you CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94517275