Are you an experienced Service Desk Team Leader keen to lead a 1st Line Support team in a FTSE 100 company? Do you have strong organisational skills including ability to continually reprioritise workloads, understand impacts and meet SLAs? Do you want to be part of an exciting Service Management Transformation and work in a team creating and shaping ways of working? Could you tackle the challenges of working in a fast paced, busy and highly regulated environment?
As a Service Desk Team Leader, you'll work in a department that is responsible for supporting the IT services which support our 2000+ colleagues and over 1.6million clients. Enabling HL to deliver change in a fast-paced environment and thrive at scale, whilst delivering a 'best in class' service.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Team Leader will lead a team of Service Desk Analysts. Manage the day-to-day coordination of the team, including ticket management, ensuring SLAs are met, processes are adhered, knowledge items are created and high-quality support is provided. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Responsible for ticket management, monitoring breach status and open backlog, prioritising Service Desk Analyst effort and time to meet SLAs
- Lead and coordinate the IT Service Desk team. Managing tickets and prioritising workloads effectively, monitoring of backlog and breach status, always striving to meet SLAs and KPIs
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the Service Desk Analysts, including rotas, ticket management and ensuring SLAs are met
- Ensure all service desk roles are covered and being performed to the best of our ability.
- Manage tickets, ensuring they are logged consistently and correctly
- Ensure all entries to the service management solution are accurate, concise and timely
- Ensure tickets are escalated, with the required information, correctly and as quickly as possible
- Inform the service management team of high priority tickets including major incidents
- Update knowledge base articles, making sure service desk analysts are aware of known issues and fixes
- Meet service level agreements and KPIs by effectively managing the workflow and resources available to you
- Ensure that company work practices are always adhered to by the service desk team
- A solid understanding of ITIL (ITIL foundation is desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices for service management and all relevant industry standards
- Previous Service Desk Team Leader experience
- Leading a highly motivated and high performing team who can operate efficiently; effectively; productively and cost effectively
- Experience using ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to continually reprioritise workloads, understand impacts and meet SLAs
Who you are:
Why Hargreaves Lansdown
- Keen to take initiative
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Collaborative and community focused
Here at Hargreaves Lansdown, we're the UK's number 1 investment platform for private investors, based in Bristol. For more than 40 years we've helped investors save time, tax and money on their investments.
To achieve our mission, we believe we have a workplace like no other, with constant learning, dynamic teams and a great ethos. We're steered by core values that promote service, quality, innovation, and opportunity in everything we do.WHAT'S ON OFFER?
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't tick every box. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme - up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis - please ask the Recruitment & Onboarding team for more information.
Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94520577