My Leading FinTech client are looking for a talented and motivated Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to take responsibility for the availability and reliability of the organisations' services in a brand new function.
You will be the custodians of production, troubleshooting and identifying improvements. This is a project role, not BAU!
Great opportunity to move into a Team Leader role in future, or the DevOps space.The following skills / experience is required:
Salary: Up to £95,000 + bonus + packageLocation: London (good work from home options available)
- Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) or Application Support Engineer or similar role
- Scripting ability in Python, Powershell, Bash or Perl.
- Experience using Splunk & ZaDesk
- Understanding of DNS
- Ability to trace network level issues
- Experience with monitoring solutions
- Basic SQL
- Awareness of software delivery practices (CI/CD)
- Awareness of load balancing technologies such as HA Proxy, Nginx, F5.
If you are interested in this SRE position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94521416