Java Engineer/Developer, Trading System FinTech, London
We present to you the opportunity to join an incredibly exciting, and pioneering FinTech business in the City of London. They are looking to grow their talented team committed to building a revolutionary Low-Code platform for their buy-side clients. The firm has undergone tremendous growth, recently completing their Series B funding round, and is, thus, the perfect destination for a capable Java developer to further themselves and their peers.
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to earn £70,000-£90,000 as a base
- A generous discretionary bonus will supplement your salary
- A pension plan and private healthcare package
- Ample annual leave and flexible working opportunities
- A tailored personal development plan, designed to enhance your technical and leadership skills
- A degree of autonomy in development
What does the role entail?
- You will work on an innovative Low-Code platform with the aim of improving market efficiency for their clients
- You will cover the entire life cycle of application development
- You will work closely with front end UI/UX developers in an agile environment
- Supporting existing systems in the process
- Strong Java (8+) development capability
- Experience working in Unix
- Degree level, or equivalent experience, in a technical discipline
- Robust analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team setting, with strong internal determination
The next steps:
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss further. You can reach me at or through the apply button on this advert. I hope to speak with you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94520716