HRIT Senior Project Manager Northamptonshire £55,000-£75,000 p.a Dependant on experience
Your new company
Our client is a well known brand name within their industry with a continued growth of 12% year on year.
Your new role
- Manage all HRIT Projects across the organisation leading a team of dedicated professionals to ensure all projects are completed within deadlines and budgets set.
- Facilitating resources and timetables for the business.
- Co-ordinate data integrations, software development, system migrations
- On-boarding new projects through full end to end project life cycle
- Recommend new IT Strategies to help propel the business further.
What you'll need to succeed
- A bachelor's degree (ideally in computer science)
- 5 Years experience as a Senior IT Project Manager (ideally in HR)
- excellent technical aptitude.
- Experience using Success Factors, Jira,
- Experience implementing time and attendance through Payroll and HR.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Great understanding of SDLC
- Proven experience within risk management.
- Experience with data migration, Business intelligence and Infrastructure
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent holiday package.
- Company pension.
- High street discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94520234