Product Manager - Remote workingSALARY - £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
We are currently working with the world's largest and most global network for on-demand printing services who are experiencing a tonne of growth and therefore are looking to for an experienced software product manager to take control and lead a team of specialist engineers.Your Key Responsibilities include:
If you are the Ideal candidate, you will:
- Owning large scale product roadmaps
- Defining and setting clear visions and strategies for your products
- Providing leadership and support for your team of Engineers
- Working closely with customers to defining and understand their requirements
- Have experience as a "product manager" leading a team in a SAAS or PAAS organization
- Have worked for an organization whole follows the SCRUM or AGILE methodology
- Be a visionary, you will constantly think "the bigger picture" - You are the driving force behind the direction and innovation of the business
- You have an instinct for great product design
- You are technical enough to ask engineers questions on the product decisions being made
Do you have the desired skills and experience we are looking for, if so please respond to this advert to find out more on the position by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94518558