UX/Ui Designer- Remote - Outside IR35- £700 P/D
Our prestigious investment banking client are looking for a talented UX/Ui hybrid Designer to come onboard and help lead with the roll out of their flagship Ui platform.
They are happy with a full remote/WFH set up if preferred. The role is for 3 days a week only but is a long term set up with rolling contracts, so is a very secure position.
This role will suit a pro-active person, who enjoys working closely with the business to gather requirements and is happy taking ownership of projects and tasks, with lots of autonomy. You must be a good communicator.
As you will be speaking directly to the business, any experience of working in banking/finance is highly desirable.
- A UX/UI hybrid design lead role
- Be prepared to translate Legacy interfaces into the Ui platform using an existing Nexus component library and to extend or enhance this library where necessary
- Proficiency in Sketch and invision is crutial. Although you will have the autonomy to use the other tools of your choice too.
- Wire frames and mockups based on business reqs.
- Try to always work towards an ideal vision but scale back where necessary to the release plan, which can be fast moving
- Proactively encourage best practice
- Ability to analyse the direction of the UI and log any areas of concern/ideas that may need to be further considered or pivoted if you foresee problems
- Quality control the UI build
- Work closely with and support Business Analysts in order to unblock any obstacles to your design process
- Work with the business and development team to obtain design sign off
Interview's as early as next week. A portfolio will be required.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94516645