Digital Solution Architect - Ecommerce, Agile
- Strong experience in Ecommerce and / or Retail with any of the following: eCommerce, Portals, Mobile Apps, Point of Sale (POS) and Store Systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Logistics, Payments or HR
- An architectural specialism in either applications, data or integration but this is a Digital /Software solution architect position - it not an infrastructure or cloud architect position.
- Framework experience with any of the following: TOGAF, Zachman, POET or PEAF
- Outstanding stakeholder management, client facing and communications skills
- Development of End to End Solution Designs to meet business objectives and great customer outcomes.
- Working on site and collaboratively within a team of designers working on a portfolio of change projects.
- Engagement with business stakeholders when ideas are conceived; and lead in shaping them into deliverable projects.
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to all architectural, security and quality standards.
- Production of solution design artefacts to support the needs of the project delivery.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties (including internal and external technical / development teams) understand the solution design and the part that they need to play within it.
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
- Continuous improvement of the way Solution Design is performed.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94518884