IOS Developer - Objective-C / Swift
Are you looking to embark on an exciting new early start-up journey to develop an app for an online marketplace for sports fans and card hobbyists?
What will you be working on during your journey?
Developing an MPV IOS mobile app which will be available to customers later this year and be apart of the platform-research phase.
Throughout this journey, the developer will be responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of applications aimed towards all IOS devices. Primarily, the beginning stage will be focused on the development of the application and it's integration with back end services.
This role will be a blend of working alongside other engineers/developers and self-sufficient workload.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with IOS frameworks, interface guidelines, Core data etc.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and Push notifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Remote work with Flexible Hours (37.5 Hours weekly)
- Hack-a-thon days
- 10% of quarter hours on personal projects
- Equipment provided (PC/MAC, Accessories etc).
If you're interest and you would love to get involved, please apply now!
For applicants who do not have an update CV, please give me a call to have a confidential chat to discuss the role further.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94518800