Service Delivery Analyst IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only Duration - Initially 3 months with the view to extend Start Date: ASAP Location: Remote (within the UK) About the client:
Our client is a leading technology company who are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to join their team on a contract that is fully remote within the UK. Responsibilities:
What do I need?
- Provide analysis and reporting of IT Services for the service delivery function.
- Prepare service reports and communications that are tailored to different situations
- Actively support the delivery of continuous service improvements from internal, group and 3rd party IT providers.
- Help manage operational escalations (incidents, requests)
- Responsible for developing and enhancing customer and stakeholder relationships, collecting and using feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure and improve the effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- You'll need experience from a similar service delivery management/support role in supporting business critical systems in medium/large organisations and you will also be able to demonstrate a comprehensive breadth and depth of knowledge and experience.
- You will have excellent time management skills as well as communication skills; both written and verbal.
- As a Service Delivery Analyst, you will be able to take ownership of escalations, problems and requests as well as the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Service Now toolset is also advantageous
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94519460