Harvey Nash's client is recruiting for a Procurement Specialist on an initial 3 month contract. You will be responsible for the execution of our strategy for the Corporate/ IT contracts and analyse the contracts/ suppliers that are currently in place and determine what actions need to be taken in order to transfer and continue the provision of goods and/ or services.Essential skills:
- You will have extensive procurement experience with a proven track record in owning and executing complex procurement activities (IT procurement experience preferred).
- Experience of drafting contract documents and negotiating with suppliers - this is a hands-on role
- You will know your way around procurement systems (e.g. Oracle / Emptoris / Achilles)
- Ideally, you will have an understanding of software license agreements and experience of negotiating them
- You will be highly numerate and can influence and negotiate with others using strategic thinking and well placed confidence to reach customer focused conclusions
Please note this role falls in scope of IR35. To apply, please send your CV using the link.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94520429