Incident/Support Manager x 2 - Swindon - New Roles
Skills: Team Leading, Application, Product, Software, Support, Linux, Unix, SQL
£40,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + Home Working + Shift Allowance
Commutable from: Swindon, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Bath, Bristol, Hungerford, Newbury.
A leading organisation in the Swindon area requires a number of Incident/Support Managers to join and lead its growing support function.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
* Demonstrable experience of leadership
* Demonstrable problem solving and ownership skills
* SQL - experience in writing and using SQL queries
* Unix - Ability to navigate file system and interrogate/edit files
* Experience in the implementation and support of large-scale complex IT solutions
* Proven experience in client relationship management
* Proven ability to build high performing teams
Please send CV for an informal chat and full job description.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94520508