C#.Net Developer, C#, MVC, React/Vue, Bolton, Greater Manchester to £55,000
An award winning logistics software company based in Bolton are requiring a C#.Net Software Developer to develop their next generation of software. Due to rapid growth a C#.Net Developer, MVC, SQL is required to work with new technologies and frameworks centred around the Microsoft stack.
You'll employ Agile software development methods such as Kanban and Scrum to ensure that team
projects are completed to the highest standards while in keeping with company deadlines.
In return, you will be given opportunities to learn today's best engineering practices from their development team, such as clean code, TDD and SOLID.
Required Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years' experience in commercial software development.
• Strong understanding of C#, ASP.Net
• Good knowledge and experience of MVC and an ORM (such as entity framework or nHibernate)
• The ability to learn quickly and master new skills
• A good understanding of OOP, clean code principles and design patterns
• A keen appetite for self-development and investing in your own knowledge
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well
• A degree in computing science or related subject is an advantage but not compulsory
• HTML5 experience and associated APIs
• Experience of iterative/incremental development processes
***Great Benefits package****
C#.Net Developer, C#, MVC, SQL, Bolton, Greater Manchester to £55,000
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94520589