QA Test Engineer - FintechLondon
A newly formed Fintech Challenger with recent multiple million pound seed investment is developing a talented and ambitious Product Engineering team! The client has a MASSIVE UNIQUE SELLING POIINT yet to be seen on the market and need developers and Quality Assurance Engineers that will develop this Greenfield product! This a remote first business!
Within a small but talented core team, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing product requirements and define test strategies.
- Define test plans, scenarios and features (BDD & TDD)
- Automated and manual test cases
- automating the testing process throughout the CI/CT/CD pipeline
- Reporting to our Head of Quality Assurance
- Taking part in software design discussions, reviews, planning and strategy sessions.
Requirements for the successful QA Engineer:
- Mobile and Web Testing Experience
- Strong understanding and prior experience working with C#
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Specflow and Xunit experience
- Experience working with product teams creating BDD scenarios
Nice to have:
This is a rewarding job with challenging but enjoyable work with a passionate and equally talented Product Engineering team. As the company grows, they want their workforce to coincide offering fantastic career and financial progression.For further information or to register your interest, call Aidan McNeill on 020 7780 6700 or apply below.
Role: QA Test Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Package
Contact: Aidan McNeill
Telephone: 020 7780 6700
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94521598