Social Media Consultant
If you have a creative understanding of all things social media and a talent for unlocking problems and modelling innovative digital marketing solutions, we need your help. Join us as a Senior Social Media Consultant and help us spread the word about our work. From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure we'll do the same for you.
The role can be based anywhere across the UK within commutable access to one of our offices. You'll be able to work the majority of time from home, but must be willing and able to visit CGI offices for as required for say monthly team meetings (London/Reading)
Your future duties and responsibilities
As Senior Social Media Consultant you'll be responsible for developing and implementing the CGI UK social strategy as part of multi-channel digital marketing approach. Reporting to the UK & Australia Digital Communications Manager, your role is central to raising our corporate profile through delivering engaging social content to promote brand awareness and pipeline growth with our client and candidate audiences.
Your main responsibilities will include;
• Developing the UK and Australia social media strategy as part of a wider integrated multi-channel model across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
• Owning and managing the social media accounts and define local governance in accordance with the overall CGI brand
• Defining the production guidelines and ensure best practice in accordance with the CGI brand.
• Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team / content owners to develop rich content for social media
• Co-managing content pipeline with digital team members to ensure consistent voice across multiple channels
• Ensuring real-time community management, proactively monitoring channels and responding to follower queries in a timely manner
• Providing organic and paid social campaign management for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and
• Defining and monitoring channel analytics and insight and provide reporting of social media activity for campaigns and channels
• Promoting member advocacy of social media with wider CGI leaders and communities.
• Sharing social media trends and best practice with digital team and marketers and wider CGI community
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You'll need to have a demonstrable track record of designing, delivering and managing innovative social media strategies and campaigns to promote the work we do at CGI.
You'll also need to be able to show experience across as much of the following as possible;
• Demonstrable experience in implementing social media strategies that support business and marketing goals
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent proofreading capabilities, digital copywriting and content marketing experience
• Able to manage multiple stakeholders' expectations and competing priorities
• Strong communication skills, along with interpersonal skills such as assertiveness, active listening and negotiation
• Team player with a collaborative working style, but able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
• Highly organised with strong project management skills
• Experience within the technology and/or B2B services space preferred but not essential.
• Very good knowledge and experience of demonstrating results of all major social media platforms
(LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) including understanding of algorithms and paid campaigns.
• Experience of using social media management (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.) and advocacy tools (Bambu, Sociabble, Hootsuite Amplify, etc.)
• Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics and AdWords preferred
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94520883