My client a leading company based in York are searching for a Business Analyst to define and analyse business, functional and non-functional requirements and translate them into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications for a range of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data modelling and Database design solutions.
This role offers flexible working and will require you to be in the office for 3 days in every 2 weeks.
The role requires 'hands on' investigation of technical data, and will involve working closely with internal and external delivery teams, external vendors, infrastructure and 3rd party application teams to support the analysis of system changes.Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with: Solution Design, Data Warehouse, Modelling and Business Intelligence experience (experience of Microsoft SQL Server technologies is beneficial)
- Business Analysis experience
- Exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to BAU handover
- Past experience in implementing new technologies or software
- Good experience of using Jira, Confluence, MS Teams or similar collaboration tools
- Visio (or other process modelling software) skills
- Experience with maintainable, extensible, high performance data warehouse application architectures
- Data mining capabilities
- Experience of data/system integration and a strong ability to identify dependencies
- Confident operating within an agile development processes
- Understanding and passion for data quality
- Exposure to large scale projects/programmes and working in a matrix environment with 3rd party suppliers
- Hold relevant industry qualifications (e.g. ISEB, PRINCE2)
If this sounds something of interest or would like some more information, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94518713