We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of support workers in Trowbridge. Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales. We often find great talent from retail, cleaning and hospitality backgrounds, but no matter what your experience, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to start a career where you are genuinely changing people's lives and to join an award winning team in the process.
As a waking night staff member you will be exposed to the overnight support and care of both gentleman we support at the location. Your job role will include you maintaining high levels of cleanliness throughout the service and implementing infection control measures. You will be required to be responsive to the people we support throughout the night and respond to their needs of which you will learn through a shadowing period.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Rebecca Williams on 07903497299 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.Your rewards
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attachedApply now
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.