We are looking for a proactive Project Operations Manager to join a large, world-class design company to support teams in planning project delivery, producing financial reports and resourcing analytics. This position will collaborate with departments across the company and play a key role in ensuring the success of project delivery.
The company work on highly recognised projects around the globe and are a leader in their field. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is commercially minded to build on their existing project management skills within a company who champion growth and success in a friendly and supportive environment.
In addition to the above our client offer exceptional growth and career development opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
Please note this role is open to location options across the UK and offers partial remote working.Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor projects, including regular reporting, observing profitability targets and communicating findings to Project Leaders/Directors
- Support regular reporting to maintain and assess appropriate team workload resources
- Liaise with HR, Finance, Operations and Project Teams to ensure collaboration across projects
- Build commercial and relationship awareness across departments, providing support to other departments in order to achieve collective goals
- Provide guidance to keep projects on target and review any potential project risks
- Ensure the monthly project checking, reporting and reviews are carried out by the team
- Help improve processes across project delivery
- Strong understanding of the project environment
- Strong commercial awareness and financial management skills
- Enthusiasm and proactivity, able to identify potential problems and suggest solutions
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate well at all levels
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of supporting a team of people
- Experience in construction/architectural/engineering sector advantageous