Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
To take a lead role in the delivery and development of Behaviour Support within a region of Dimensions. To line manage a team of Regional Behaviour Support Practitioners by leading in the provision of a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) service to people with learning disabilities and autism spectrum conditions and develop services for people who engage in behaviours that challenge including support in the acquisition of new business.
Candidates will be home based but will need to live within the north region to include Sheffield, Wakefield, Warrington, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Darlington, Newcastle & Hexham and be prepared to travel throughout the region.Interviews will take place on Friday the 8th October via Microsoft teams.About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Design, implement and monitor PBS interventions that improve quality of life and minimize or eliminate behaviours described as challenging. This includes technical Applied Behaviour Analytic (ABA) methods, with a particular emphasis on skills teaching using the four-term contingency.
- Provide recommendations for Dimensions' staff in the area of behaviour support
- Assist the Clinical Director with budget management through clear local decisions for expenditure
- Carry out all aspects of line management in accordance with Dimensions' policies, including One2Ones, performance reviews and ensuring Dimensions' Time Management System (DTMS) records are submitted on time.
The successful applicant will have:
- The successful candidate should have a Masters level qualification in Applied Behaviour Analysis or Positive Behaviour Support
- Evidence of ongoing training with respect to Applied Behaviour Analysis, Positive Behaviour Support, learning disabilities, and autism spectrum conditions
- Experience of carrying out functional behaviour assessments in the area of learning disability and autism spectrum conditions
- Experience of working clinically with adults
Dimensions are committed to developing skills and rewarding our staff. We offer:
- A salary of £40,000 full-time.
- Support with professional development including BCBA supervision
- Up to 35 days' annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit our website via the button below.Apply now
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.