We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
Hear from Ed Stacey, Tax People Leader about what a career in Tax could mean for you - from development, to our culture, to what we value in our people when building our team.
About the team:
PwC has a fantastic opportunity for a Global Mobility Consulting Senior Associate in our client facing International Mobility Effectiveness (IME) team. The IME team works on exciting projects with a broad range of clients, from start-ups who are setting up their mobility programme and thinking through the best way to manage their expanding global workforce to established large global and FTSE 100 companies who are undergoing mobility transformations to keep up with the changing demands of global workforce mobility in a post pandemic world.
About the role:
The Global Mobility Consulting Senior Associate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of multiple client projects and business development activities. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients to solve their challenging business issues from strategy to execution, bringing in market insights and best practices. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is curious and creative and looking to develop their client relationship skills.
Projects range from:
- Mobility programme, strategy and operating model review, design and transformation
- Mobility policy and process design incl. reviews and benchmarking
- Employee experience review and design - including voice of the customer surveys & questionnaires
- Mobility management technology and vendor reviews and implementations
- Mobility brand & comms development - including stakeholder engagement and change management
- Thought leadership and brand enhancement e.g. client surveys, blogs, campaigns
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support delivery of client projects by building relationships with client counterpart(s), producing client deliverables, delegating work to the team whilst reporting to Managers and above
- Solve challenges for our clients, conduct Global Mobility assessments and make recommendations
- Contribute to RFPs, presentations and workshops to new and existing clients and develop new thought leadership
- Support and deliver presentations and training at national and international tax academies and other courses as required
- Assist with the financial management of engagements and projects
Skills we are looking for:
- Subject matter expertise including practical knowledge of Global Mobility issues and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be agile, consultative, creative, curious and client-centric
- Ability to work collaboratively to develop new ideas
- Strong time management; ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to understand and explain complex concepts
- Strong relationship management skills including the proven ability to quickly build strong personal networks with clients and peers
- Ability to train, coach and develop others
We currently have an expanding client portfolio with many opportunities in the pipeline, so this is a great time to join a growing and ambitious team. The role will require you to work closely with numerous stakeholders across PwC in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.