Technology and Investments (T&I) is a cross line of service team tasked with driving PwC's ambition to be the leading technology-enabled professional services firm.
The Commercial Technology Team (CTT) is made up of innovation specialists, strategists, designers, commercial specialists and product managers who push the boundaries of what's possible, helping to accelerate innovation and commercialise technology ventures at PwC. We do this by equipping teams with the latest and greatest innovation tools, specialist skills and tried-and-tested techniques to supercharge the development of tech-enabled products and services.
Given the pace and speed of technology and innovations across PwC, our ability to embrace new technology and innovative advances and to drive this within the business is more critical than ever. We are looking for a proactive, motivated and enthusiastic team member that is interested in the commercialisation of new technology. Roles responsibilities
- Work with venture teams to guide them on good practice around the commercial viability of their products
- Work with mission leads to conduct a conduct a commercial assessment of higher risk technology ventures from across the firm and
- Coordinate activities across the commercial technology team's priority missions
- Work on the pricing strategy for technology products, including as part of the global pricing workstreams
- Support commercial mission and commercial cohort leads with day to day activities
- Create independent business cases for mid funding review of firm funded ventures for senior stakeholders
- Manage key stakeholders across the business
- Interest in new technologies and the need to conduct research into the desirability/feasibility/ viability of new technology products
- Ability to conduct commercial due diligence including the creation of business cases for senior stakeholders to determine future investment decision making
- Experience in creating pricing models for tech products
- Exceptional proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task and flex to re-prioritise as needed is a must
- Relationships (ability to collaborate, influence and engage with key stakeholders across XLoS). - The successful candidate must have a strong personal presence with the ability to swiftly establish credibility with colleagues at all levels.
- Self starter with strong organisational skills, able to prioritise workload within a challenging environment
Must have a positive, can-do, pragmatic, problem-solving attitude and a flexible and adaptable mindset Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.Diversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.