Sales & Marketing is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to ensure:
- We innovate every day
- We are inclusive by default
- We deliver commercial impact with purpose
- We tell stories that inspire
PwC is looking for a campaign executive to join the Marketing team at executive level.The candidate can be based anywhere nationally in the UK.
This role will sit in the Campaign Management Team part of our marketing capability who are responsible for delivering excellence. This is a large multi-disciplinary team across all grades from senior manager through to executive. This team is the backbone of marketing delivery across firmwide Growth Priorities, Line of Service, Regions, Industries and Programmes focusing on the development and delivery of campaigns and marketing activity that aligns to the Sales and Marketing strategy.
This role reports into the Head of Campaign Management with a direct reporting line into a Campaign Manager. The role is a key part of the team responsible for delivering, tracking and measuring key integrated marketing campaigns, programmes and activity.Primary responsibilities include;
Key capabilities the individual would need include:
- Support and execute a number of topical and strategic marketing campaigns and activities across the firm's growth priorities and programmes through an integrated multi-channel approach.
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing Capabilities with Content, Digital and Brand teams where applicable to deliver excellence.
- Support and manage marketing project plans to agreed objectives, deliverables, timings and budgets.
- Support managers to develop creative assets to deliver against channel/media plans working alongside in-house design teams and external agencies where applicable.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting, relevant data and insight to optimise, using marketing automation where relevant.
- Develop expertise in relevant aspects of Marketing Cloud and implementing best practice.
- Ensure that marketing and brand compliance policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Work alongside agencies aligned to supporting the delivery of campaigns and wider marketing activity.
The following skills are required for this role:
- A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things
- A mind-set which demonstrates a comfort with testing, learning and optimising
- Sound understanding of multi-channel campaign execution and good eye for detail when measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- A creative mindset applied to campaign execution
- Good communication skills
- Real team player
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations would be helpful
- Experience of Marketing Automation systems would be very advantageous
Not the role for you?
- Energetic, enthusiastic and innovative
- Clear communication style to manage a busy schedule of work and stakeholder expectations
- Understanding of customer journey mapping would be useful
- Can handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Team player, positive, with a 'can do' attitude
- A sound business understanding, as well as being commercially and risk aware
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign delivery
- Ability to bring new innovative marketing approaches to life and constantly evolve best practice
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical flair
- Comfort with analysing data and making recommendations.
- CIM Qualification - desirable but not essential
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.