This is a fantastic opportunity for a project administrator to join a market leading pharmaceutical organisation at their impressive facility in Marlow.
The role is working with lots of stakeholders, supporting the integration of all of the Business Excellence systems following a merger. Systems include - Veeva, Salesforce, MDM, SAP - and a few others
There is a full global Project Team working on this integration, this Project Manager will be to support the Project Lead with the following:
- Meeting agendas
- Road maps
- Project plans
- Risk mitigation
- Keeping track of milestones
- Helping with presentations
- Central project coordinator/lead and advisor/guide to ensure the day to day running of Integration business operates effectively under direction of PMO
- Ensure a standardised and aligned approach to project management at international and country level in order to facilitate consistency and eliminate duplication of effort
- Proactive identification of issues and solutions that could impact the successful execution of business objectives
- Support, oversee and personally input into build and execution of project plans and proactively support the definition of priorities across various business initiatives
- Support in the build of business presentations, reporting and reviews (telling the story)
- Ensure all documentation, supporting material and project plans are up to date and readily available
- Experience in sales, marketing and business support functions in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven international commercial project management experience
- Successful track record of change management ability, including Lean Six-sigma methodology and implementation
- Demonstrated experience in a regional/international environment - particularly in cross-functional international teams
- Preferably able to work 5 days in the office
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.