My client, a global fintech and fund administration business is looking for a Senior Dividend Administrator to work within the Wealth Management arm of their business.
To ensure that all income is posted to clients accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
About the role
- Ensuring closure of tasks within prescribed SLAs.
- Reconciliation and processing of all dividend, interest, accumulation and equalization payments to clients accounts.
- Ensuring tax deductions/credits are accounted for correctly.
- Ensure all claims to and from the market are handled correctly.
- Liaising with custodians and company registrars to ensure outstanding payments are received in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of internal control accounts.
- Responding to internal and external queries.
- QI returns.
- Escalation of issues to Dividends Team Leader when appropriate
The Ideal Candidate
- MS Office (With a good level of Excel experience).
- Crest GUI (preferable)
- Figaro experience preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Strong team working ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident / positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within set SLA's
- Previous experience of dividend processing
- Awareness of CASS regulations
- Experience of Stock Reconciliations and Corporation Actions would be an advantage
- 'A' Levels
- IOC Qualified (or working towards).