Theatre Porter - East Grinstead
We're on the look-out for a Theatre Porter, to join our friendly team at The McIndoe Centre on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for someone to be part of a caring team, delivering the highest standard of care.What you'll do
Who you'll be
- To assist in preparation and cleaning of the Theatre Suite and equipment prior to and following surgery.
- Assist in the transfer and positioning of patients within the Theatre Suite
- Assist in circulating duties as directed by the Theatre Manager or their deputy.
What you need to have
- Someone who enjoys working with customers.
- Someone who would enjoy the opportunity to contribute to a patient's recovery.
- Someone who would enjoy working as part of this patient focused team
"In addition to a £17,700 to £19,700 a year salary, we also offer an incredible number of benefits which are below:"Family Friendly policies
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Ability to prioritise when busy
- Experience of handing sensitive information
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Full medical insurance
- Full health and wellbeing programme