Senior Digital Marketing ExecutiveAbout Our Client
Since being established in the UK in 2018, our client has continually moved from strength-to-strength. Our client is the UK's most visible CBD brand and is sold in a growing number of large retailers including Asda, Boots, LloydsPharmacy and Tesco to name a few. They are focused on fostering this growth in a productive, sustainable fashion to the benefit of both our customers and staff.
With distribution across Europe, a multitude of product awards, and features in publications such as The Independent and Men's Health, our client is the UK's market leader for CBD.
They are focused on providing its customers with friendly, concise advice on the world of CBD. They believe that through education, we can provide people with peace of mind and confidence when buying CBD.
Our clients continued growth has seen the introduction of three distinct CBD ranges:
Range A: our core range which is home to our best-selling CBD oils and sprays.
Range B: A CBD workout range designed by fitness experts and endorsed by professional athletes.
Range C: A selection of luxury CBD skincare cosmetics that harness naturally derived ingredients.The Role:
As Digital Marketing Manager you will lead the strategy, planning, optimisation, and execution of our digital marketing efforts. You will holistically oversee the full end-to-end ecommerce consumer experience from their entry point into the customer funnel, to the product arriving at home in their hands.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will have a team consisting of a Content Executive and Junior Marketeer with support from a dedicated Graphic Designer and Web Developer. You will be experienced, highly creative, forward thinking and up for a fast paced and varied position.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well versed in the latest marketing concepts, being tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns. With the enthusiasm and work ethic to get stuck in, we won't be holding you back.Role Responsibilities:
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
- Improve the traffic, SEO, UX/UI and CRO of the website
- Manage e-mail automation and campaign strategy with regular audits and optimisation to increase CTOR for customer retention
- Use advanced metrics to prepare accurate reports on campaign overall performance
- Social Media Marketing - plan, implement and monitor channel commercialisation and company presence with content, communication and customer interaction
- Affiliates and Influencer programmes
- Competitor analysis and market insight
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related subject; or at least 3 years of working within a marketing role
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of latest digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Outstanding project management capability, delivering in totality to deadline
- Ability to identify trends in data
- Strong understanding of demographic segmentation and correct platforms/tools to reach that target audience
- Ability to work in ambiguity; in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be comfortable adapting to constant change
- An entrepreneurial mindset that can spot opportunities in any interaction
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Confident in suggesting your own ideas
- High calibre of written and spoken English