What you'll be doing
- Bristol based Account Director
- Work for the very best in the business with an exciting client base.
- Maintain and grow client relationships whilst delivering creative brilliance.
As Account Director, you'll create, own and deliver a fresh marketing plans for both new and existing clients in this integrated Bristol marketing agency. Day to day you'll get stuck in planning and leading pitches to acquire new clients, with the support of the senior management team, strategy team, creative team and client services team. You'll work collaboratively to deliver the goods and ensure success all around. Client liaison will also be a key part of this role so we're looking for a natural relationship builder with first rate rapport building talents. You'll enjoy leading a team of Account Managers, helping them grow and develop and deliver outstanding work for your clients.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an established Account Director or someone at this level who simply loves relationship building and thinking on their feet, and all that comes with driving new business relationships within a creative agency.What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- You'll already be an Account Director (or Senior Account Manager ready to step up) within an integrated marketing agency.
- Integrated marketing experience (Digital/Print/Creative/Brand marketing)
- You'll be an expert when it comes to driving and developing client relationships.
- A high level of written and spoken communication will come naturally to you.
- A keen eye for detail and a confident, autonomous approach.
- Strategic and commercial mind-set.
This generous agency really know how to look after their staff. You can expect all the goodies including breakfast, parties, Friday drinks, studio lunches, and more. Not only that, you'll receive a personal development budget to spend however you like, as well as a competitive salary and flexible working.What's next?
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Theo at ADLIB with your CV today!