An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast growing start-up company within the Ed-tech sector.
The position reports directly into the CEO and will assume responsibility for an international team of sales professionals, social media, design and PR.
The key aspects of the position will be:
- Develop and execute marketing content for websites.
- Developing landing pages for the campaigns.
- Maintain and update products/ services/etc. on the website.
- Optimize key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs) and lead-generating forms.
- Managing and developing lead nurturing campaign via marketing automation, email marketing and retargeting.
- Continuously optimizing campaigns including progressive profiling, lead scoring, targeting, A/B testing and personalization to ensure best practice.
- Developing and generating quality leads using digital media activities such as paid search, social advertising and other digital tactics.
- Define and implement funnel for delivering Marketing Qualified leads to sales through an automated lead management process.
- Work closely with sales management to monitor demand generation and funnel performance to identify performance gaps and/or opportunities.
- Manage dashboards/ scorecards/KPI reports related to opportunity conversions, marketing funnel stages, campaign effectiveness, marketing ROI, and other analytics as required which will enable us to make data driven marketing decisions.
- Co-ordinate with digital agencies, including day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules and overall expected results.
To be considered for this role you must have experience in the above responsibilities within a Start-Up environment, ideally within the EdTech sector.
If your experience aligns well with the above requirements, please apply here!