Operations Analyst - Settlements/ Risk
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets. Firm wide Operations includes Shared Services and Banking Operations (SSBO), Operations Risk and Control, Global Project Group and Metrics, Branch Operations and Divisional Management. Shared Service and Banking Operations delivers industry leading operational solutions by aligning the right functions, people, processes and tools into ten core disciplines offering tailored client service levels that are efficient, controlled and compliant with regulation.
Asset Servicing, Cash Management, Client Reference Data Management, Network Management, Payments (Wireless and Disbursements), Reconciliations, Settlements, Tax Operations and Product/Pricing Ref Data Operations. As a result of recent market events, Client Reference Data Operations faces an unprecedented pace of regulatory and business change which is driving project delivery geared towards improving the group's operating model, business processes and system capabilities. This demand generates a critical need to have strong leadership within the Agile framework and guide a squad to successfully deliver on its mandates and business outcomes
Supervisory maternity cover in UK Client Money Assurance Team:
- Daily management of 3 significant client money calculations and technical regulatory cass regulations, influencing upstream processes and audit testing accuracy.
- Will also be required to roll out training on client money processes and educate staff around the global organisation to instil a strong CASS Culture.
- Candidate will also be required to support UAT for system improvement and development in the CASS space.
Skills required (essential):
- Risk management/ risk assessment experience
- Settlements/client money experience