Our client is one of the world's largest professional services firms with an opportunity for a newly qualified ACA to join their risk consulting practice.
Key duties include:
- Responsibility for a number of projects in the regulatory change, governance, risk and controls space
- Providing consulting advice as well as implementation support and controls review
- Working across Front Office, Risk, Finance and Operations, supporting with large change programmes
- Assisting with analytical and technological solutions to improve business performance
- Building strong internal and external relationships
To be considered you will:
- Be a recently qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong audit/regulatory/risk and controls background working with FS/banking clients
- Be able to clearly demonstrate proficiency in performing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Have strong client relationship, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage client relationships at various levels
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003