Position: Deputy Operational Lead - Band 7 - Eating Disorders
LIMITED / UMBRELLA: £30.00 -£50.00
Contract type: Ongoing
Client type: NHS
Are you an experienced Band 7 Eating Disorders Nurse? Do you have experience of deputising for the Operational Lead? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Deputy Operational Lead to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Oxford. If you're an experienced Deputy Operational Lead who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.Requirements
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience (Eating Disorders)
- To support the operational lead's in the day to day running Community Eating Disorders Service
- To undertake urgent and routine comprehensive eating disorder assessments, alongside the team.
- To work alongside the operational leads in the management and further development of the community ED team
- To deputise and fill in for the Operational Lead when required.
- Provide a safe, effective and therapeutic clinical team ensuring the delivery of high-quality community eating disorder care packages.
- To be responsible for the joint line management, case supervision and appraisal of team colleagues.
- £250 Joining Bonus (Rules Apply)
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
If you, or someone that you know that has the relevant experience for this role, please contact Emma - (Opt 1, Opt 2) -
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to . Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or .We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.