Help make a difference to someone's life. As a Care Assistant in Plymouth and the surrounds, you'll work alongside a group of health and social care workers in the homes of our service users, eager to provide outstanding care at all times. You'll be covering day shifts assisting with personal care tasks, posture care, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs and social activities
You'll need to have prior experience of supporting service users with PEG care, nebulisers and medication support. Relevant experience
We're looking for people who have at least 3 months paid professional experience care or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. Benefit from
- Salary of up to £13.15 per hour, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- Access to Newcross World, an innovative learning experience to help you grow your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Fleix Pay gives our healthcare staff the ability to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Apply now and you can start within a week!