In a nutshell
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality IQA to join our successful organisation. You will be responsible for the quality assurance sampling of qualifications within an occupational area, supporting the Regional Trainers to interpret, understand and apply the standards and assessment requirements the learners are working towards to drive improvement of quality. Why Lifetime?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the role?
- Conducting quality assurance activities of qualifications allocated through multiple verification methods.
- Ensuring that all awarding organisation standards/ polices/ processes are
- Supporting the Regional Trainer /Tutor with assessment methodology and Teaching & Learning via Skype, Teams or face to
- Observations of Teaching and Learning and Deep-dives on Learner portfolios in line with Estyn and SDS.
- Assessing qualification (CAVA or equivalent)
- IQA qualification (IQA or equivalent)
- Occupational qualifications to a minimum of level 4
- Experience of working autonomously Core Skill/ Essential Skills level 2 in Maths, English and ICT
- GCSEs English and Maths (or equivalent qualification)
- Relevant sector occupational competencies
- The ability to role model Lifetime's DNA
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) have amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 so that, from 11 November 2021, all care home workers and other visiting professionals will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an exemption or there is an emergency.
Lifetime require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a care home setting to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated against Covid-19