Richmond - Teaching Assistant - SEN**Long term supply**SEN**ASAP
Servoca education is currently looking to speak with SEN professionals who are looking to work supporting students.The Candidate - Richmond - Teaching Assistant - SEN
The Role - Richmond - Teaching Assistant - SEN
- Experience of working with children with SEN (Any)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
- The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (SEMH)
- Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to today!