Civil Litigation Paralegal
Our client, a well-established, leading law firm based in Witney are seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join their Civil Litigation team on a permanent basis.
You will be enthusiastic and motivated law graduate with experience of working within a law firm providing support and assistance at Paralegal level specifically within Civil Litigation matters.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Be required to work within a very busy dynamic office;
* Be able to work as critical support to the Litigation Team;
* Be prepared to work independently when required to do so;
* Be able to undertake thorough and accurate Research;
* Be looking for the opportunity to progress towards running their own files, commensurate with their ability and with appropriate supervision as necessary.
* The successful candidate will be hardworking, intellectually inquisitive and ultimately should be looking to develop their career
* Be able to work as part of a team;
* Demonstrate superb written skills;
* Have excellent organisational ability;
* Have a proven record of working to deadlines;
* Have good telephone and communication skills;
* Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with members of the public and a wider office team;
* Have excellent IT skills, possibly with experience working within case management systems;
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary according to experience
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this Paralegal role is of interest please contact Olivia on or forward your most recent CV to
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.