- Health & Wellbeing eCommerce scale-up
- Innovative, hi-tech product offering
- Own SEO strategy & delivery
This is a new role within an award-winning business that has a truly innovative product offering. If you have a passion for driving growth through SEO, you could play an integral part in helping them scale-up over the next few years and have the opportunity to work in a cutting edge, hi-tech business that is purpose-driven!What you'll be doing
Looking to build-upon their incredible success they've seen so far, the business is recruiting their first in-house SEO Manager, who will report into the Head of Growth and help them deliver ambitious growth targets.
SEO plays an integral part in the company's revenue growth objectives, so you will be responsible for creating and implementing effective SEO strategies to drive customer acquisition for two eCommerce brands.
You will be working with external partners, including a PPC agency, PR agency and copywriters, as well as an internal team which consists of a content creator, designer and developers.What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- 3-5 years experience of delivering targeted, effective SEO strategies, including planning, implementation and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience using SEO tools & software
- Experienced at driving growth for brands through your SEO expertise
- On-page, off-page and link building skills
- Self-starter, organised and structured working
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical focus with experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI's.
A salary of circa £35k is on offer and there is a huge amount of growth potential within the first year alone. What's more, hybrid working is available with 2 days in the office and the rest remote.What's next?
Please send over your CV and drop Rina a line to hear more.