Morgan Philips Group is an innovative recruitment business with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
Technical Support Analyst / DBA (L2/L3) required by a growing Asset Manager. This is a Microsoft Windows environment, and we are seeking candidates from a similar support background. The Technical Support Analyst / DBA role requires strong SQL skills, as there will be duties verging on that of a DBA, such as performance. The role will form part of the Application Support team responsible for the support of all production applications and 2nd /3rd level support for in house applications which are predominantly SQL, Access and Excel. You should have an interest in scripting/coding, and there will be the opportunity to develop these skills for the right person.
On top of the salary the Technical Support Analyst / DBA role will enjoy a 20% bonus.
Technical Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Good knowledge of a service management tool. Service Now would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of ITIL
• Good knowledge of SQL
You will have admin rights as part of your current role (for basic DBA tasks)
• Preferably an industry related qualification (desirable sector experience includes asset management, property / real estate)
• Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
• Development skills - VB/VBA/VBS/powershell/T-SQL
- Client Reporting Applications ideally Vermillion desirable