Science Technician required for an immediate start
WorkwithSchools are recruiting on behalf of a popular Secondary school near York city centre for a Science Technician.
The role is required on a full time basis and is to cover for an unfilled vacancy. There is the possibility of the right applicant being taken on permanently subject to an interview process.
The salary is £19,500 full time equivalent term time only. Actual salary is £14,200
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience as a School Science Technician or other Technician position
- Be able to provide up to date references covering the last two years
- Be willing to undergo, or already in possession of a clear, enhanced DBS check on the online update service
- Be proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic
- a competitive daily rate & holiday pay (holiday pay is accrued & additional to earned wages)
- access to a pension scheme
- flexible work that fits round your commitments - in the right schools, year groups and locations
- expertise & support - the team have over 70 years' combined recruitment & teaching experience
- FREE bespoke CPD
- an ethical in-house payroll and not umbrella organisations
WorkwithSchools is an ethical and reputable teaching agency based in York, who have been working with schools since 1999. We're different to other teaching agencies in that we're part of City of York Trading Limited (wholly owned by City of York Council) and a share of our profits is paid to the council, supporting services in the local community.
We are a well-established supply teaching agency in the local area and regularly receive great feedback from our supply staff and school clients. Don't just take our word for it, check out our google reviews.How to contact us
For more information, please contact us.
To register with us, either fill in our application form or email us an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to the email address given.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered with the DBS Online Update Service.