Position: Senior Community Psychiatric Nurse - Band 6
LIMITED / UMBRELLA: £25.00 -£41.00
Contract type: Ongoing
Client type: NHS
Are you an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse? Do you have experience of working on an Eating Disorders Team? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a CPN to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Oxford. If you're an experienced CPN who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.Requirements
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- To provide specialist and holistic assessments of clients referred to the team
- To plan and implement nursing treatment and/or management of a client's mental health problems
- To implement a range of psychological interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups.
- To evaluate and make decisions about treatment options
- To be responsible and accountable for the assessment, treatment and discharge of clients
- To undertake risk assessment and risk management for individual clients
- To maintain the highest standards of clinical record keeping including electronic data entry and recording and report writing
- To take part in the duty rota for urgent assessments as agreed with the team manager.
- £250 Joining Bonus (Rules Apply)
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to . Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or .We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.